Re: XmGrace does not work

Roberto Veiga wrote:
Dear all:

I've installed Cygwin in my laptop running Windows XP, and a program
that I really need a lot (XmGrace) does not work. When I type the
command "xmgrace" and press Enter, nothing happens. I've seen that
this problem is related to the current version of xorg. Ok, I
reinstalled a previous version of xorg, ran rebaseall and XmGrace
still does not work. I uninstalled and so reinstalled Cygwin, with the
previous version of xorg selected, and XmGrace, unfortunately, insists
not to work. Any idea?

It's unclear on what you have had happen in the past - did it used to work? If it is a Cygwin/X problem / application, you should probably post to that list, but one man's guess is that you haven't started the X server, as that doesn't happen automagically.

--
Jonathan Arnold     (mailto:jdarnold@buddydog.org)
Daemon Dancing in the Dark, a FreeBSD weblog:

UNIX is user-friendly. It's just a bit picky about who its friends are.