Re: Un-attended install ALL

Vinod Gupta wrote:

The local packages folder has two mirrors - the main (http%3a%2f.../) and mymirror/ (which has only this empty allpackage). How do I tell setup.exe to look inside BOTH mirrors?

Type in the name of your mirror site when you are asked for the mirrors
you wish to use.

I am installing from "local packages" folder containing two mirrors having different packages, not from Internet.

I tried:
setup.exe -L -l <mirror1_folder> -l <mirror2_folder>
it installed from mirror2_folder only. How do I force it to use BOTH?

Sorry, I don't know the answer to this offhand.  I'd need to check the
source.  You might want to beat me to it and take a peek yourself.

-- Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746