Seeking ancient sources

Hello.

--- Important Note ---
This is repost, since filters killed my previous message.
My intention changed I bit now, because I had small
mail chit-chat w/ owner of this newsgroup.
I know that old cygwin version arent support... Thats
why I added tag in first post..
So this post is mainly aimed to community.. at is it..

My primary point now is to get some quite old sources
of cygwin 1.3.3 to 1.3.9 (cygwin-1.3.*-src.tar.gz is enough).
I searched via google.. filesearching.. etc.. and all I was able
to grab was full cygwin-1.3.2 (from .nz FTP server) + some binaries
from 1.3.9 or 1.3.12.
Please read bottom of the message for details.
--- End of Note ---

Before anyone is going will flame me, please stop..
Im not going to upgrade.  (At least until im forced to really).

Problem is quiet weird.. I was using cygwin-1.3.2-1 distro
w/ modified login, and who. to allow using /etc/passwd
instead of internal windows users.
Everything was working fine.. except screen.. Detach was
possible, but reattach not (screen -r just hangs)..
Another bug I found was about non-blocking sockets. They
simply blocked any recv() operation..
So I was starting to seeking newer DLL.. And I found one:
871k Sep 12 16:32 cygwin-1.3.9-1.tar.bz2

I was very happy that socket issue was fixied, also.. screen -r
started to working properly, and even chroot..

Until Ive done one thing....
telnet localhost
Login: ^D
vipw (edit /etc/passwd)
blabla.
:wq
and box rebooted..

This is quite reproducable... both Win2000 SP4 and WinXP SP2.
Just boot box.. inetd will start.. and you have to do above thing..
It doesnt happen with cygwin-1.3.2-1 DLL, Tested multiple times
and happens always w/ cygwin-1.3.9-1 DLL. But only on freshly booted
system.. If you do some sucessfully login/logouts.. above combination
does nothing.. (system doesnt reboot, /etc/passwd is updated).
I belive there is an issue w/ memory allocation..
(we allocate less we use? or free too much?)

There is another issue that exists only on Win2000 SP4 (not XP)
and its not linked to cygwin1.dll (no matter if we use 1.3.2 or 1.3.9).
I belive that problem lies somewhere in Win2000 Kernel..
Generaly.. ./configure scripts fails.. and they fails in random places
w/ random errors (Access Denied, File does not exist, etc).
Is everyone saw such issue w/ older cygwin.. also.. anyone using
Win2000 SP4 w/ cygwin-1.5 and can check it out? Just download
pure_ftpd-1.0.20 and do ./configure --with-virtualchroot --with-boring

Im not asking for help really, because I doubt that anyone will ever
remeber issues regarding cygwin-1.3. I just have hope that there is a
person (like me) who backup all stuff he put hands on, and someone
can provide me cygwin-1.3.4+ (up to 1.3.9) sources.
(cygwin-1.3.2-1-src.tar.gz).

I hope that anyone will provide me some significant clues.

For sources upload.. im running ftp server (anonymous access)
ftp.benet.uu3.net

Thanks in advance and regards,
Borg.