New binutil target PE+ vista & xp64 and COFF format for cpu x86_64

Hallo,

I sent to binutils the patch for the new x86_64-pc-mingw64 as cross
target.I was asked to post about this patch also to you. May this new
target is of some interest to you and you can help me to verify this
patch, because at the binutils there are not much windows users :|

Best regards,
 i.A. Kai Tietz

PS: You can find the patch in the thread "Re: PE+ and new COFF format for
x86_64 target for XP64 and Vista binaries"
(I tested it with cygwin and linux environment)
  Kai Tietz - Software engineering
  OneVision Software Entwicklungs GmbH & Co KG
  Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 9, 93049 Regensburg, Germany
  Phone: +49-941-78004-0
  FAX:   +49-941-78004-489
  WWW:   http://www.OneVision.com