Re: Resource Temporarily Unavailable

The actual error message was Message too long, which is the new
mappnig you set for error 234 (ERROR_MORE_DATA) being returned from
CreateProcess.

I made a support call to microsoft and the reason this error is
created is because any sub dll that CreateProcess might need will
return its error through CreateProcess. They also recommended the heap
settings, but after some investigation and using desktop heap I have
found that not to be my issue.

I have ran out of debugging ideas. According to Microsoft some dll
that CreateProcess is loading is probably throwing the ERROR_MORE_DATA
error, but I don't understand why a CreateProcess under cygwin is any
different than a CreateProcess run outside of the cygwin environment.