Re: copying and pasting in the terminal window?

John Salerno wrote:
Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 02:26:34PM -0400, John Salerno wrote:
Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
I see.  Well then it sounds like it's time to look into filing a
problem report.  See the link below for guidelines:

Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Thanks.  I might have missed it, but I didn't see any place on that
site to actually make a report.

"First, you need to verify that your potential problem hasn't already been reported by reading the Cygwin FAQ and the mailing list archives. If your issue is still unresolved, feel free to write to the cygwin list with your problem."

cgf

Well, it turns out it isn't just a vim problem. The same thing happens when I type 'sqlite3', so it must be that rxvt isn't detecting my PATH, perhaps, although it's not reporting errors either. It just stops.

The reason I pointed you to that web page is that it gives guidelines
on how to report a problem.  Without details of what you have, what you
do, as well as what you see, it's difficult for people on this list to
make any definitive comments or suggestions.  From what you've said so
far, we only know you have a problem running various (potentially) Cygwin
and non-Cygwin apps from rxvt.  If you can provide at least some baseline
information about your Cygwin installation (cygcheck -srv output *attached*,
not appended), specifically the steps you take, and what you see, someone
here might be able to offer some suggestions.

-- Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746