"Permission Denied" while accessing data under sharing folder via SSH

Hi,

My script is ssh logging to remote PC A and running some commands there without inputting password as I have set up the .ssh/authorized_keys file under the account on remote PC A. Now I have encountered the problem that when my script needs to access PC A's data under the network folder shared by PC B, it complains "Permission Denied". Finally I found that to access the shared data I have to remove the authorized_keys file. But If I remove the authorized_keys file my script needs manually input password while it's running. So anybody know how to solve this tricky issue. Thanks!

Two PCs are Windows 2000 platforms and have Cygwin installed.

Regards,

Yu Ting