configuring logon on ssh in cygwin

Hi,

I have just installed cygwin first time on my windows server.  I need
to setup sshd on my server, so that I can use it for subversion
authentication.

My server name is say for example: XYZ.
We have another main server where all my users are having their logins
which is say for example: ABC

So, simply to long on to XYZ server they use ABC as domain and their
username and password for that domain to logon to XYZ server. I need
to use this same mechanism for the Subversion server on my XYZ server.
For this, I want to use sshd to have secure authentication. For that I
installed cygwin to have sshd running on my server.

somehow, I successfully added domain users by
mkpasswd -d domain -u username >> /etc/passwd
mkgroup -d domain >> /etc/group

in cygwin. But I'm not sure how can I check this on sshd?
I tried using following command but didn't work:

$ssh ABC\UserX@localhost

above command, asks me for password, but it does not authenticate my password.
Do I have to copy all my domain users' passwords in cygwin???

Thanks,
Ujjaval

--
Ujjaval Suthar