RE: Setup.exe requirements [was RE: Cygintl-3.dll was not found]

 I don't know how to switch from digest mode to normal mode.
That's why I think this mail is a little bit out-of-sync. Sorry about that.

After feedback from cgf, I have scanned setup.ini for packages and
their dependencies. 54 of 797 packages are qualified for Base either
directly or indirectly:

_update-info-dir
alternatives
ash
base-files
base-passwd
bash
bzip2
coreutils
crypt
cygutils
cygwin
cygwin-doc
diffutils
editrights
findutils
gawk
gdbm
grep
groff
gzip
less
libbz2_1
libcharset1
libgdbm
libgdbm-devel
libgdbm3
libgdbm4
libiconv
libiconv2
libintl
libintl1
libintl2
libintl3
libncurses5
libncurses6
libncurses7
libncurses8
libpcre0
libpopt0
libreadline4
libreadline5
libreadline6
login
man
mktemp
ncurses
run
sed
tar
termcap
terminfo
texinfo
which
zlib

I will develop an NSIS package which creates registry
Mount points, untar packages above and run the
Postinstall script. Any suggestions including naming
are welcome.

Rgrds Tev