Re: Checking XCOPY Exit Value in Cygwin Bash

> What's wrong with "cp -a" or "cp -r"?
It only copied files that were directly under the source directory.
It didn't traverse the directories inside source recursively. I did some searching and,
I came up with a similar thread. Finally the tar method was recommended in it too.
Please refer : http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/1999-December/016328.html and it's follow-ups.

Thanks and Regards
Shane