MS Windows 2k3 domain users issue

I am having an issue with Cygwin not authenticating domain users in a
W2k3 environment.  I've tried every "fix" that I can find out there
and yet to find a solution.  The are several listings in Cygwin's db
resembling my issue but had either no replies, or provided no
solution.

If there is anything else that would help I'd be happy to send any
information you would like.  I noticed several comments across these
posts requesting for both server (srv) & client (clnt) side diagnostic
info which has been attached.

Please refer to the following links for details on processes already attempted.

Cygwin db: (Just a few)
http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2004-01/msg00811.html
http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2004-01/msg00806.html
http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2005-03/msg01136.html