Re: Consol mode question

I tried JUST what you did.

It worked.

I've a windows only user and only recently installed cygwin.

I created my hello.c, opened a CMD Prompt, typed gcc hello.c -o
hello.exe and got no errors. Typed hello and got "Hello, world!". As
expected.

I installed Cygwin using the setup.exe from Cygwin's site and MAY have
added the cygwin's bin directory to my PATH (if it wasn't done by the
installation - can't remember).

That's it! Easy.