RE: GCC linker problem since last cygwin update

Hi,

This is just to tell you that I have found a fix for my problem. In my
bin directory I have 2 files:

ld and ld.exe

To fix my problem, I just renamed ld to ld.tmp to make sure that it is
the ld.exe that get executed and it fixed the problem. Is this possible
that the order in which the executable names are evaluated is something
that has changed recently?

Anyhow, thanks to Larry and Dave for your help and suggestions!

Greetings,
Olivier Langlois
http://www.olivierlanglois.net