Re: libdwarf available?

Brian Ford wrote:

I've not done this in this way for cross debugging.  What exact
functionality and licensing do you need here.  Can gdb and binutils be
used?

No, that won't work for us. The code is part of a larger set of tools to do, for example, execution tracing in a simulation environment.

If not, does anyone have any experience building these for cygwin?

Have you tried? What problems did you run into?

I haven't tried yet. I wanted to ask first in case someone else already had experience with it.

-Dave