cygwin cpio with tape support?

Hi,

I have poked around on the web trying to find this for a while and am
out of luck.

I have a DAT drive on a Win2000 server, have installed the latest build
of cygwin(1.5.20), and am able to mount and access the DAT drive with mt
and tar but not with cpio. There's a cpio archive on the tape I need to
read. I have seen references to cygwin builds of cpio that contain tape
support. Can you point me in the right direction for the current
binaries?

Thanks,

-Warren