RE: 16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem cygwin make

------------------------------------

------------------------------------
> 16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem ?
> /cygwin/c/MyProject/
>
> The NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction CS:0000 IP:0077 OP:f0
> 37 05 0a 02 ?Choose ?Close? to terminate the application
>

> Does anyone have an idea what the problem is?

  It's trying to open a cygwin symlink file as an executable, finding it has
no PE header and assuming it's an old 16-bit DOS-style .com program, so it's
trying to run it and crashing when the CPU hits some ASCII or binary data.
Perhaps you could work around it by pointing Eclipse directly at the .exe that
the symlink points to?

    cheers,
      DaveK