RE: mv: permission denied - bug

Hi Larry,

> If the name of the file is actually '/filename/', then I believe you
have
> problem with this file name itself.  It would be interpreted as a
> directory.
> You may want to look into why this is happening.

No sorry, this was only an example - the filename in the error message
is correct. As said, the file existed and is then removed my mv as it
seems.
But the temp file is not moved into its place.
Also I forgot to mention, that for each run, different files will fail
with
This error message.

Also there is no permission problem - the files are all writable.

Greetings

  Kai