Re: 1.5.19: Can't export two drives with nfs server

Charles Nadeau wrote:
The problem I have is I want to share 2 drives from my Windows machine to my Linux machines. On my Linux machine (kernel 2.6.13, nfs 1.0.6), when I mount the two drives I am exporting, the two mount points show the same content. I am using Cygwin 1.5.19. I followed the instructions here http://www.csparks.com/CygwinNFS/index.xml to set-up Cygwin.

Ugh!  Please don't use someone else's directions for setting up *anything* in
Cygwin and then come back to the Cygwin list with problems.  If you're going
to trust that someone else can tell you how to properly configure Cygwin for
your needs, you should consider them as your resource for resolutions to the
problems you encounter.  This list can't be responsible for maintaining
accurate information at every individual's site.  If you expect to get help
from the Cygwin list for your Cygwin problems, use the Cygwin resources
always.  The Cygwin resources are the ones this list supports and those that
the Cygwin community strives hard to keep useful and accurate.

Here are the relevant info/parts of configuration files.