Re: sshd+ssh localhost connects, but don't reach the shell

Vilar Camara wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> As a programmer, I'll try to be somewhat verbose. Sorry if there is
> information in excess.
>
> I've installed sshd following the tutorial on
> http://pigtail.net/LRP/printsrv/cygwin-sshd.html, including the mkpasswd
[snip]

Stop right there.

If you search this list for that link you'll find that many people have problems
after following the instructions.

The only procedure that should be followed is in
/usr/share/doc/Cygwin/openssh.README; unless you really know what you are doing.
--
René Berber