Re: Win2003 server and cron/sshd as services (1.5.19)

Was there anything in particular you are referring to in the README, or is this a general RTFM comment? I have read the READMEs, googled the list for 5 days, picked apart the install scripts, tested with alternative services, reinstalled, etc. I would like to think that I've done my home work.

I believe that I understand the permissions issue that you refer to. Clearly I ran cron under my UID as a diagnostic procedure; I have since reinstalled it a number of times (correcting the permissions indicated in the README) and cron_diagnose is happy. Can you suggest what may be wrong with permission beyond that?

 Thanks
 Mike