Re: Call for testing Cygwin snapshot

On Apr 26 17:19, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> You've mentioned that the first failing snapshot was 2006-03-13 so I'm
> working under the impression that your report was accurate.
>
> Neither Corinna nor I have been able to duplicate this hang.

I'm running the cron job every 5 minutes overnight and it still didn't
hang on my machine, using the latest Cygwin from CVS.

I checked the packages I'm using and found that I'm using the same
packages except for bash:

  $ cygcheck -c bash coreutils wget
  Cygwin Package Information
  Package              Version        Status
  bash                 3.0-14         OK
  coreutils            5.94-1         OK
  wget                 1.10.2-1       OK

I have switched to bash 3.1-4 a couple of minutes ago and I'm running
the cron job every 3 minutes now.  No hang so far.

Corinna

Red Hat