RE: Windows 95 support ?

> From: Brian Dessent
>
> "Gary R. Van Sickle" wrote:
>
> > Sorry folks, this is going to probably have to wait until
> the weekend.
> > But I am still about 99.44% confident that this is solvable in a
> > reasonably painless manner.
>
> Don't you think it's sufficient just to leave it at "thou must install
> IE3+"?
>
> Brian

It probably is, and that was probably my argument at the time*.  But I also
believe that if a shortcoming such as this can be solved in a simple and
non-intrusive manner, it should be solved.  I think I now have that
solution, so I'm gonna give it a go.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
* Assuming I actually argued for this; I frankly can't recall if I was