From: cygwin-help@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-help@cygwin.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2006 3:30 PM
To: shailesh.sgupta@patni.com
Subject: WELCOME to cygwin@cygwin.com

cygwin@cygwin.com mailing list.

Acknowledgment: I have added the address

   shailesh.sgupta@patni.com

to the cygwin mailing list.

Welcome to cygwin@cygwin.com!

Please save this message so that you know the address you are
subscribed under, in case you later want to unsubscribe or change your
subscription address.

Before posting, please check out following links:

The Cygwin Web Site            http://cygwin.com/
The Cygwin FAQ                 http://cygwin.com/faq/
Cygwin Problem Reporting       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Generic Web Searching          http://google.com/
(type in cygwin plus your search term)

--- Administrative commands for the cygwin list ---

DO NOT SEND THEM TO THE LIST ADDRESS! If you do, I will not
see them and other subscribers will be annoyed. Instead, send

   <cygwin-subscribe@cygwin.com>

   <cygwin-info@cygwin.com>
   <cygwin-faq@cygwin.com>

   <cygwin-digest-subscribe@cygwin.com>