setup.exe: feature request with patch

Hi All,

I deploy cygwin using unattended (http://unattended.sf.net/) and wpkg (http://www.wpkg.org/). It's useful for me to be able to specify additional packages to be installed on the command line. The attached file is a patch to provide this: call "setup -p package1,package2,package3,...,packageN" to have packages1-N artificially included in the 'Base' part of the distribution and hence automatically included.

No doubt there are many better ways of doing this (I'm not a C++ programmer and had to go with 'what I could do' rather than 'the best way') but perhaps this will be useful.

Yours,

Frank

-- Frank Lee Semiconductor Physics, Cavendish Laboratory http://www.sp.phy.cam.ac.uk/