[Newbie] Installer Question

We have developed a product for the medical industry, which makes use of a few of the open-source cygwin tools (like, grep, find, etc.). The problem is that, believe it or not, many doctors' offices do not have an Internet connection, so installing cygwin via the downloadable setup program isn't a viable option

I think ideally we would build a single installer that includes our closed-source product, the needed open-source cygwin tools, and the full sources of cygwin. How exactly do we include the proper cygwin files, so that we're in compliance with the licensing? If we do a sample cygwin install on a PC, does the cygwin folder contain everything we need (open-source tools + cygwin source), or is it more complicated than that?

--
Regards,

Sean Mills
Grantwood Technology, LLC