Re: MSYS path behavior in Cygwin

See this thread for more info:
http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1430505&forum_id=290275

I guess the two will be mutually exclusive, unless you Cygwin devs see some
reason to merge some of Earnie's work.  I'm have to believe there's some reason
why it hasn't been done though.  I'm sure it's non-trivial to say the least.

Thanks for the help anyways!  Cygwin and msys make life in Win32land bearable.