Re: apache 1.3.34 can not compile anymore

Hi,

thanks for the quick answer!

Select the desired version of the cygwin package in setup.exe.

Yes. Tried and now everything explodes crying for getline.

However, by doing this you just exacerbate the problem so that it
continues to exist.  What needs to happen is for users of Apache to
future versions of Apache can be fixed.  Consider filing a PR at
<http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/> or posting on their mailing list.

Sounds reasonable.

I'll try that.

I just hope I will not lose my job until cygwin and apache show each other whose system what deficiencies has...

Iv