Re: curses.h

On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 12:49:57PM -0500, Igor Peshansky wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Jan 2006, Bob Rossi wrote:
>
> > This is yet another problem that I am having, that did not used to
> > exist. My configure script checks for curses.h and ncurses.h, since I
> > depend on curses to compile CGDB.
> >
> > This used to be detected, but no longer does.
> >
> > checking ncurses.h usability... no
> > checking ncurses.h presence... no
> > checking for ncurses.h... no
> > checking curses.h usability... no
> > checking curses.h presence... no
> > checking for curses.h... no
> >
> > Actually, I just added the ncurses check, cause I thought it might be
> > there. Any suggestions? Has something changed with this?
>
> As always with configure problems, take a look at config.log to see *why*
> the check fails -- it might be something completely unrelated.

I can admit that I changed the version of automake that I was using,
however I don't think that has much to do with looking for the files.
Here the related config.log. Has anything changed with Cygwin that would
cause this?

In several years, I've never had this problem. Do I need to install a
new package?

Thanks,
Bob Rossi