Re: Need information about data and bss segment address access in cygwin

Thanks Dave your reply answered the question where they declared. But
how does these variables get the segment address of data and bss for a
running process to make a copy to the child process? This is the
questions which is a puzzle to me.

Thanks in Advance for your answer
Sudha