RE: Wich privileges required by ssh-host-config running user?

Hi all,

SOLVED!

If I use the 'Administrator' local account the script ssh-host-config fails
when trying to chown the /etc/ssh* files.

But, if I use the 'Administrator' domain account then the script works (i.e.
this user can chown the files to the SYSTEM account). The only thing this
domain account can't do is create directories under /home.

Why? Because its primary group is "mkgroup-l-d". So I need to change this
first by running "mkpasswd -l" and "mkgroup -l". In this manner this domain
account can create /home/pkuser and then create here a .ssh directory with
the authorized_keys I need to implement public key authentication.

It now works like a charm.

Thank you very much to all for your help.