RE: Wich privileges required by ssh-host-config running user?

And ... in the problematic server the "Administrators" group have this
privilege:

Take ownership of files or other objects
(SeTakeOwnershipPrivilege)
Allows a user to take ownership of any securable object in the system,
including Active Directory objects, NTFS files and folders, printers,
registry keys, services, processes, and threads.
Default setting: Administrators.

So, I don't know why the new files created by ssh-host-config can be changed
to be owned by SYSTEM...

Any idea?