Solved 9Exception (sorry for the noise) - RE: "inode changed", 9Exception, NetApp share - any coincidence?

DaveK wrote on Wednesday, January 18, 2006 12:25 PM:

> Jan Schormann wrote:
>
> > a) Since yesterday, when running setup.exe on our own, private,
> > enriched mirror, I get an error message saying
> >
> > ----
> > Fatal Error: Uncaught Exception
>
>   Nonetheless, your first move should be to try deleting the copy in
> your local download directory and try again.

Dave,

good point, thanks. I won't tell you that in fact I was looking in
the wrong place because that's so embarrassing ...

I'm still having the other phenomenon, though, which I will ask about
in another mail (more noise, but more specific question).

----
find: //desdata1/divisions/frameworks/share/Tools/BrainTools changed
during execution of find (old inode number -460217176, new inode number
-460166424, filesystem type is system) [ref 1114]
----

Thanks,
	Jan.