Re: Conflicting Types for wchar_t

Mike Smith wrote:

> In file included from pltsum_lib.c:13:
> C:/cygwin/usr/X11R6/include/X11/Xlib.h:83: error: conflicting types for 'wchar_t
  ^^^^^^^

This looks wrong.  You should never see gcc reporting a path beginning
with "c:/" in Cygwin because cygwin uses posix paths.  It makes me think
you're mixing mingw and cygwin elements which can lead to errors.

As requested in <http://cygwin.com/problems.html> we will need much more
information to help you: the exact command you're using to compile, the
nature of the thing you're trying to compile, your cygcheck output, and
so on.

Brian