Cannot install - xmlcatalog cannot find libxml2

Hi -

I'm currently trying to reinstall cygwin but I'm unable to because during the final stages of installation something is complaining about xmlcatalog.exe being unable to find libxml2.dll. This causes the whole installation to fail and then tries to rewind (failing as well).

What could be causing this? This has been happening with the latest version (and earlier ones, but I'm not sure how early) pulled from a mirror today.

Thanks

Marcus

--
Marcus Williams -- http://www.cad-schroer.co.uk
CAD Schroer UK, 39 Newnham Road, Cambridge, UK