Re: Perl/TK Missing Dependency Found

Brett Serkez wrote:
Run it in, you get a nice exit button.

Right.

Uninstall the package libwmf.

Run it, it core dumps.

Not for me.

Please confirm on your system, should be trival, and add the dependency.

Please also bear in mind, that I only install what I need, the default
plus minimum, in this case, Perl/Tk. If this doesn't work on your
system, please try this approach.

I'll admit that I don't have a mimimal system by any means, but AFAICS libwmf has nothing to do with perl-Tk.

Yaakov Cygwin Ports