Re: I need cygcygipc-2.dll, where is it?

"m. z." wrote:

> An application that I have doesn't want to work because it needs
> cygcygipc-2.dll.
> Among the huge amount of packages of cygwin, what I should install in order
> to find that package?
> Maybe some of you, who works with cygwin, know the answer.
> For me it would be very important to have it. Thanks in advance.

1. We don't support other third party apps that aren't on the cygwin
mirrors on this list.

2. cygpic is obsolete, it has been replaced by cygserver (see the users
guide.)

3. Use the package search page:
<http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=cygipc-2.dll>

Brian