Re: Call for testing Cygwin snapshot

Buzz wrote:

> Those <`> are called back-ticks... (and there is nothing arbitrary
> about my use of them, IMHO.)
>
> I did accidently start my quotes with <''>, not <``>. Sorry about that.

On that topic I happen to agree with Markus Kuhn that ascii 0x60 should
not be used in place of quotation marks:
<http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/ucs/quotes.html>.  I believe that his
argument was convincing enough to get a number of the GNU projects to
stop doing this -- at least in gcc 4.x AFAIK.  To me `this' looks much
worse than 'this'.  I will celebrate the day that the last manpage that
does `this' is destroyed.

Brian