Thanks for the info. We have verified that the bug is fixed in the snapshot (don't disconnect ssh sessions when using terminal services). Now, we are just waiting for a release build. We want to make sure that the whole shebang is stable.

Thanks,

laura

On Dec 19, 2005, at 4:39 PM, Karl M wrote:

Hi Laura...

If you are waiting on a particulay bug fix, you can verify that it works with a snapshot. Otherwise you may not get what you are waiting for.

HTH,

...Karl

From: Laura Schneider Subject: Re: dll version 1.5.19
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:58:00 -0800

Thank you for the quick response!

laura

On Dec 19, 2005, at 3:52 PM, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:

Laura Schneider wrote:
Hi,
I am wondering if you can give me an idea of when the next dll will be released? We are waiting on a bug fix.

Should be "soon" but I personally can't be more precise than that. If you
can't wait, grab a snapshot <www.cygwin.com/snapshots>. The latest of these
should be real close to the eventual release.

Holliston, MA 01746