dll version 1.5.19

Hi,

I am wondering if you can give me an idea of when the next dll will be released? We are waiting on a bug fix.

Thanks!!

Laura

---------------------
Laura Schneider
VP, Engineering
Singlestep Technologies
Connect. Simplify. Manage.

2601 Fourth Ave Suite 500
Seattle, WA 98121

P: 206.838.7931 direct (message sends email)
M: 206.448.9700
F: 206.448.2666
E: laura@singlestep.com

http://www.singlestep.com

The information contained in this transmission is privileged and/or confidential information intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.