RE: Starting with Cygwin NFS Server

> I have downloaded and installed Cygwin NFS Server.
> What should I begin from to start to work with Cygwin NFS
> Server on Windows 2000/XP?
>
> I read /usr/share/doc/nfs-server-2.3/README, but I would like
> to get more specific information about needed stages of working with
> that NFS Server.

Alex,

  The doc you mentioned above is the README for the original
nfs-server package.  There is a cygwin-specific README for
the nfs-server package as well, under:

  /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/nfs-server-2.3-3.README

  This may help answer some of your questions.

  If you are trying to get the nfs-server set up on a machine,
then you may want to run (or examine) the nfs-server-config
script (which should have been installed under /usr/bin).

-Samrobb