Re: Folder ftp%3a%2f%2fftp.sunsite.utk.edu%2fpub%2fcygwin remains after install

Concerning folder ftp%3a%2f%2fftp.sunsite.utk.edu%2fpub%2fcygwin, which
remains on the desktop in Windows XP or 2000 after installing cygwin, I
wrote:

> 5.  I couldn't find anything about it in the mailing list archives or
> FAQ.  I did a Google search, which turned up two 404 pages.

Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net> replied:

! There is a section in the users guide:
! <http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/setup-net.html#id4740760>

Aha! From the text of that section, it should have been obvious it was
about a folder named ftp%3a%2f%2fftp.sunsite.utk.edu%2fpub%2fcygwin.

--
Van Snyder                    |  What fraction of Americans believe
Van.Snyder@jpl.nasa.gov       |  Wrestling is real and NASA is fake?