Re: PerlTk under Cygwin?

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
Christopher Faylor wrote:

On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 08:38:26AM -0600, Thrall, Bryan wrote:

And I'd love to have PerlTk officially packaged :-)

If you're building it OOTB, you're only a couple of steps away from being a package maintainer. Want to volunteer?

Indeed, it builds, not entirely OOTB, there are some include paths
missing, I fixed it by copying one header to two other locations, then
it works.

I could include it in the main distribution (as separate tarball of
course).  The build just last some minutes longer then, so it is no
issue for me.

However, I'm not using it myself so I would be no good maintainer.

And, besides it builds without errors I cannot run the test, nearly
all tests are failing for me.  Sigh!

Gerrit