Re: Tasking not implemented on this configuration - again

First, it works on my system. In fact, I just checked for replying to this email.

Could you tell what exactly you did since it is a while back. If I recall MinGW must installed first. Then, take the binary, include and lib directories and lay on top of cygwin directory. I hope it helps.

AV

>>> "CRAIG SORENSEN" <sorbercra@msn.com> 11/17/2005 1:54:22 PM >>>
Sorry for the late response.
I downloaded the 4 zip files from Mingw.org and extracted them to my cygwin
file replacing all. This didn't seem to do anything. Is there something I
missed after I extract the files?