audit log\\\'s

Thanks René.

The problem that we have is that on the Windows Event Application list, we received many messages like that:

Logon Failure:
        Reason: Unknown user name or bad password
         User Name: NOUSER
         Domain:
         Logon Type: 2
         Logon Process: Advapi
         Authentification Package: Microsoft_authentification_package
Eventid: 529

It is for that, that we want to know more information about these events and we think taht perhaps we could use other tool in cygwin.

We use cygwin as server SSH.