Re: WINE on Cygwin

I guess I don't see the point. Isn't Wine an emulator for running
Windows apps on Unix/Linux? If so then why would you need it under Cygwin as Cygwin already runs on Windows so if your want to run a Windows apps, well then just run the Windows app!

Well how about to support WINE development?
It would be quite nice to be able to run an app under windows and under WINE at the same time to help differentiate between wine bugs and software bugs (Including Windows bugs).