Re: Socket read problem on Windows XP Pro & Cygwin

Brian Dessent <brian <at> dessent.net> writes:

> > #define OUTPUT_DEVICE   "COM4"
>
> *cough*

Like I said.  I'm not having a problem with output.  The program fails even
when I run it with the options "-x -d"....in this case, COM4 is never even
opened..and no attempts are made to write to it.  All the program does in this
case is read from the socket and print the data out to STDOUT....and THAT
doesn't even work.  The read never returns any data to me....

Todd