Cygwin ssh prob

Hello all,

I have noticed a problem occuring when ssh-ing and was unable to
confirm what was the cause.
Basically when pasting a lot of text through an ssh connection the
windows will freeze, until the connection is disconnected.
I've experienced it with all sorts of destination server(mostly
openssh running on bsd/linux). It is pretty annoying since it makes
text pasting almost impossible.
I've noticed that it happends with emacs/vim/terminals.... so i assume it's
not linked to either the destination server/server apps.

Also, it happends in puttycyg, rxvt, and
classic default terms which seems to exclude the client console...

That only leaves ssh... or the network connection, which i cant change
but doubt would influence anything(since all my tcp conns work
flawlessly and i remember the prob on all my older connections).

Also i've noticed it happend on more than 1 comp, running cygwin, some
were 2k, some were 2k3, some were xp... so not that either(some were
actually freshly installed so not an apps causing that...)

That's it...

Thanks for any help,

Paul-Kenji Cahier