Re: EventListening

Peace Everyone wrote:
I'm a noob with cygwin and have a question about EventListening, is there an interface or a class I can use? Or some add on libraries to include or do I have to write/implement my own EventListening Class?

That's a good question. I guess it depends on what kind of events you want to listen for and where you believe the events are being generated. You'll have to get much more specific about what you're trying to do before someone on this list can offer you advice on this matter.

Holliston, MA 01746