cygssl-0.9.7 and python

Hi!

This bug really annoys me, because I need to remove library to use my Python
script, and lots of applications (like lftp) uses that library...

Problem is related to /bin/cygssl-0.9.7.dll file.

try following steps:

1) run python
2) write: 'import subprocess'
3) write: 'subprocess.Popen("ls")' (or any other command)

You will notice error "unable to remap", everything is fixed after removing
that file!

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies