Tasking not implemented on this configuration

I am trying to run an Ada program, but I keep getting this message "failed
run-time assertion : Tasking not implemented on this configuration". I
found the same question on the message board back on 4/20/04, buy there
was not a reply. I am running on Windows XP like the guy who asked the
same question in 2004. How can I get cygwin to allow tasking on my Ada
program?

Thank you,

Craig Sorensen